• Latest News


    Thursday, April 21, 2016

    FOOTBALL NEWS : Arteta reveals his future plans as a coach

    Arsenal captain's confession, Michael Arteta, he had planned to leave Arsenal end of the season after missing almost a full season because of injuries he suffered recently.

     


    According to the newspaper "Express" English, the player has revealed that he is keen to go to Tottenham London for the start of training, where the Spurs gave the player an offer to train for a year.


    Arteta said: "I am looking for training at the end of my career, and so I look at all the coaches in an attempt to understand what they are doing, I try to know how to try to solve problems during the games."


    He continued: "If you ask me about my philosophy as a coach, I've been lucky to work under the best coaches in the world in recent years, I want to play in Adowne."


    And he continued: "I want to have a quick transition from defense to attack and vice versa and the use of pitch display in the right way."


    He concluded: "When we play against a team playing in their own half and defender will not be afraid Sohrk four strikers, it is important to play the ball without any fear."
    He joined Arteta to Arsenal in the summer of 2011, coming from the ranks of the team Everton after he fought many experiences in Spain and France, and with Arsenal Arteta played 147 matches in which scored 16 goals.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 التعليقات:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: FOOTBALL NEWS : Arteta reveals his future plans as a coach Rating: 5 Reviewed By: koorafikolmakan
    Scroll to Top