• Latest News


    Saturday, April 23, 2016

    Totti Caesar's Rome to respond to accusations

    Issued a team AS Roma captain Francesco Totti, issued a statement in which he talked about the recent nines at the club, and buffeted by accusations that he wants to divide the team.

     

     

    Totti said: "The Great Beauty is always in Rome, just like the wonderful scene that happened here Wednesday night, this represents something unique for those who love the club like me and you," according to the transfer site "Football Italy".

    He added: "I have my goal helped the team win, I like this happen certainly, this should unites us and not what divides us and this is what I am trying to."

    He concluded: "There is a big game on Monday, and for me there is one thing I want to happen, I want to I and the players and the coach to win again celebrate, Forza Roma."

    Rome is facing his third place in the league just behind the owner of Naples in the top 35 round of the competition.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 التعليقات:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Totti Caesar's Rome to respond to accusations Rating: 5 Reviewed By: koorafikolmakan
    Scroll to Top