• Latest News


    Friday, April 29, 2016

    Lewandowski: Mourinho invited me to the "Chelsea"

    Polish striker, which protects the color "Bavaria", 27-year-old Robert Lewandowski came offers from England. In particular it would like to buy in the "Chelsea", when the "retired" Mourinho led.  

     

     

    Forward decided not to hide this information and shared with the press. "Mr. Special is really going to invite me in his team. I am very pleased that these proposals come from the greatest modern steering - it's really an amazing feeling. It is possible that my future career will take place in England, I like the Premier League and Primera, these are two very strong championship and every player wants to perform in one of them ", - quotes edition Lewandowski Manchester Evening News.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 التعليقات:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Lewandowski: Mourinho invited me to the "Chelsea" Rating: 5 Reviewed By: koorafikolmakan
    Scroll to Top