• Latest News


    Monday, April 4, 2016

    FOOTBALL NEWS : David Luiz: "How do I cope with Ibrahimovic in training YES I kill him?"

    Defender "PSG" David Luiz shared his opinion about the game of his team-mate Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

     


    "Zlatan - a great player and an intelligent, clever man. Thanks to the experience it only gets better: he knows what position to select in order to win the fight, how to save energy, how to win the match. How do I deal with it in training? Yes, I kill him.

    We spend a great season, we can assume not many goals conceded, win often dry. I'm happy with my game and the football, which shows the whole team, "- said Louis.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 التعليقات:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: FOOTBALL NEWS : David Luiz: "How do I cope with Ibrahimovic in training YES I kill him?" Rating: 5 Reviewed By: koorafikolmakan
    Scroll to Top