• Latest News


    Monday, April 4, 2016

    FOOTBALL NEWS : Mohamed Salah: "I was ready to move to Liverpool, but that changed CALL Mourinho"

    Forward "Roma" Mohamed Salah spoke about his transition to the failed "Liverpool" from "Basel" in early 2014.

     


    "Liverpool" I wanted to get for a few months. They began negotiations in October 2013th. The negotiations lasted for a long time, because the "Basel" has rejected more than one sentence. They thought that "Liverpool" offers little. I waited until they agree, because I really like the "Liverpool". I was ready to go to them.

    But then I was called by Mourinho, and it changed everything. He explained the situation to me and said that I needed him to "Chelsea". This was one of the main reasons why I moved there. Mourinho told me that he thinks I'm a good player and he wants me to pick "Chelsea" - Salah said.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 التعليقات:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: FOOTBALL NEWS : Mohamed Salah: "I was ready to move to Liverpool, but that changed CALL Mourinho" Rating: 5 Reviewed By: koorafikolmakan
    Scroll to Top