• Latest News


    Sunday, April 17, 2016

    FOOTBALL NEWS : Spalletti: Totti did not quarrel with .. Enough waste of time

    Artistic Director of the Roma Luciano Spalletti has issued an official statement, denied the rumors in the media about the outbreak of a quarrel between him and captain Francesco Totti while heading to the locker room, after a tie with Atlanta three goals for each team.

     


    Spalletti said: "I wondered what I read after the meeting, I've been kicked, and therefore I was not with the players inside the corridor leading to the locker room," according to the transfer site "Football Italy".


    He added: "I waited until the players got to the room, because I have before them there, and then I talked to them about some of the points, as everyone knows I was not happy with the scenario that it was a meeting."


    Spalletti concluded his statement saying: "absolutely deny there had been any quarrel either verbally or physically, and now enough of a waste of time, we have to work in order to meet with Turin's important after a few days."

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 التعليقات:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: FOOTBALL NEWS : Spalletti: Totti did not quarrel with .. Enough waste of time Rating: 5 Reviewed By: koorafikolmakan
    Scroll to Top