• Latest News


    Wednesday, April 6, 2016

    FOOTBALL NEWS : RANIERI: "OUR GOAL WAS TO SCORE 40 POINTS"

    Head coach of "Leicester" Claudio Ranieri has once again called the incredible achievement of the club, which continues to lead the Premier League.



    "I remember my first meeting with the president of the club, when he was in" Leicester ". He said:" Claudio is a very important season for us. We have to stay in the Premier League. It is necessary to keep this place. "I told him that I will try. Our goal was to score 40 points. Then I could not dream that by that date the team will have 69 points and it will become a leader. Last year at this time the team was at the bottom . Unbelievable. "

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 التعليقات:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: FOOTBALL NEWS : RANIERI: "OUR GOAL WAS TO SCORE 40 POINTS" Rating: 5 Reviewed By: koorafikolmakan
    Scroll to Top