• Latest News


    Wednesday, April 6, 2016

    FOOTBALL NEWS : XAVI: "MY GOAL IS TO COACH BARCELONA"

    Former midfielder "Barcelona" Xavi, he is now over, "Al-Sadd", intends in the future to lead the Catalan team, the game which does not cease to follow.



    "My goal is to coach," Barcelona. "I do not hide. I want to return to training at home, which is considered the" Barcelona ". I have no doubt that to pursue a career in football when stop playing. I would not want to get stuck in the office. When I have a free 10 minutes, I watch football. My wife hates it. But I always watch matches in Spain and England championships. "

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 التعليقات:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: FOOTBALL NEWS : XAVI: "MY GOAL IS TO COACH BARCELONA" Rating: 5 Reviewed By: koorafikolmakan
    Scroll to Top