• Latest News


    Tuesday, April 5, 2016

    TENNIS NEWS : DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA: "I'M NOT SORRY SHARAPOVA IT IS VERY BAD MAN."

    Slovak tennis player Dominika Cibulkova commented on the doping case of Maria Sharapova.

     

    "I was surprised by the fact that the majority response was diplomatic, because actually all think differently.

    I did not say anything because I did not want to be the only one who honestly say my opinion.

    I can only say one thing: I'm not sorry Sharapova, and I do not miss it. It is very unpleasant man.Arrogant, smug and cold. When I sit next to her in the locker room, she did not even greet "- said Cibulkova.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 التعليقات:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: TENNIS NEWS : DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA: "I'M NOT SORRY SHARAPOVA IT IS VERY BAD MAN." Rating: 5 Reviewed By: koorafikolmakan
    Scroll to Top