• Latest News


    Tuesday, April 5, 2016

    WINTER SPORTS : OLE EINAR BJOERNDALEN IS NOT GOING TO FINISH HIS CAREER

    On Tuesday, the 42-year-old biathlon held a press conference at which he said that is not going to finish his career.

     

    "I have a great motivation. As great as it was in my 20 years. My body still responds well to training. Every time I look forward to entering the ski trail. In this sense, all a little different from what it was 25 years ago. I've been training with great pleasure. I never have to make yourself and motivate the new season. So I do not see any reason to finish. In 2012 and 2013 I had a few difficult years. I'm getting old, but then again reached the level. The experts were right when they said that we need to continue. I think I can perform at the top level of a few years. I talked with the leadership of the IOC, to understand where they see me. I believe that I can give more to the sport than in the IOC ", - quotes Einar NRK.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 التعليقات:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: WINTER SPORTS : OLE EINAR BJOERNDALEN IS NOT GOING TO FINISH HIS CAREER Rating: 5 Reviewed By: koorafikolmakan
    Scroll to Top