• Latest News


    Saturday, March 26, 2016

    SPORT NEWS : Cavani raises speculation about the future of the PSG .

    Let's Uruguayan striker Edinson Cavani Paris St Germain door of the departure from the club, stressing that things change quickly in football and does not have the funda
    mentals do not change over time.


    Cavani said in remarks to the newspaper (for Ansenchi) Brazilian "I do not care what the media hesitate about my departure from the team, I have a contract still extended and I respect Acode not try to play them all."
    He Cavani "But in football does not have the fundamentals and things change quickly, I do not know Does the club wants to keep me until the end of my contract or the club officials to take another decision, this is what I do not know The decision is not always the king of only one party."
    The player and concluded by saying, "Even now I'm a professional player at PSG, I respect a contractual but I can not say anything regards my future."
    The player at the top of the list required in many major European clubs, led by Juventus and Manchester United.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 التعليقات:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: SPORT NEWS : Cavani raises speculation about the future of the PSG . Rating: 5 Reviewed By: koorafikolmakan
    Scroll to Top