• Latest News


    Sunday, March 27, 2016

    SPORT NEWS : RONALDO: "I WANT MY SON TO BECOME A FOOTBALL PLAYER" .

    Forward "Real" and the national team of Portugal Cristiano Ronaldo admitted that he wants his son to become a football player and his father managed to reach the level.

     

    "I want my son to become a football player. I am a footballer and I want it to them, too, has become. I think he has the qualities of the athlete. Of course, he is still a child, he was five years old, but he loves football. I'm not going to force him to become a player, it comes naturally.

    Nevertheless, I want him to become a footballer. Top-level, like his father "- quoted 31-year-old

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 التعليقات:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: SPORT NEWS : RONALDO: "I WANT MY SON TO BECOME A FOOTBALL PLAYER" . Rating: 5 Reviewed By: koorafikolmakan
    Scroll to Top