• Latest News


    Sunday, March 27, 2016

    SPORT NEWS : Neuer could hang up his boots .

    The main goalkeeper of Germany and the Munich "Bavaria" Manuel Neuer to speculate about his age, and of what can go after the playing career.


    March 27 Neuer was 30 years old.

    - How do they feel 30-year-old? I think the age of 30, you still retain youthful aspects, but at the same time, has gained enough experience to know how to achieve success in life. I like this combination - the goalkeeper said in an interview with the official website of the German Football Association. - I do not think that at all the case in the age of - there is a 50-year-old people who still consider themselves children. Reaching 30 years of age does not really matter for my football life, I feel good and I know that there is no reason to consider the option of a career ending. I love to play football every day. I like to work hard in training and take new challenges. And in the future - the athletic director, coach - there is a lot of interest for me jobs. It is always important to find the task you want to perform. I'm not one of those who are looking for easy ways, and this should be the case, that would make me hang up his boots.
    On the question of what motivates the world champion, three-time champion Germany and the winner of the Champions League, Neuer said that his ambitions are difficult to satisfy.

    - Our generation craves success at the European Championships. We are all very ambitious, so do not just lose their ambition by winning a trophy. I want to win in the Bundesliga every year, this feeling never disappears. The same applies to the national team. Obviously, our goal - to become champions of Europe, but it would be so, if we had won the Euro back in 2012.
    March 29 the German national team will hold a friendly match with the Italians.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 التعليقات:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: SPORT NEWS : Neuer could hang up his boots . Rating: 5 Reviewed By: koorafikolmakan
    Scroll to Top