• Latest News


    Wednesday, March 30, 2016

    TENNIS NEWS : FEDERER "THE OLYMPICS, I AM SURE, WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM ALL PREVIOUS"

    Swiss tennis player Roger Federer shared his expectations from the performance at the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, tennis discipline which will be held from 6 to 14 August. "For me the Games will be a very important event. With a great looking forward to the opportunity to visit Rio. We are pleased to introduce their country in this remarkable competition "- quoted by the official website of the ITF Roger. " The Olympics will be the fifth in my career, however, I'm sure it will be different from all previous ones ", -. he added Federer.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 التعليقات:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: TENNIS NEWS : FEDERER "THE OLYMPICS, I AM SURE, WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM ALL PREVIOUS" Rating: 5 Reviewed By: koorafikolmakan
    Scroll to Top