• Latest News


    Monday, March 28, 2016

    TENNIS NEWS : Federer: "I think the Sharapova announced his retirement" .

    Swiss tennis player Roger Federer commented on the doping scandal involving Russians Maria Sharapova.


    "It seems to me that today the case in tennis are much better than in the past. However, inspections can not be too much. I am sure that in fifty years the current system of control will be considered too soft. You can take the test several times a day .

    Of course, words Sharapova me very surprised. To be honest, I thought that she will announce his retirement. This proves that even the eminent athlete may fail the test. So that the system works well. I think that should be stored blood samples for a decade. It is simply necessary, "- said Roger.

    "Over the past few years, when I was preparing for the tournament in Dubai, I just checked again. This is not normal. In Switzerland, I often rent out the tests, because The controller lives in my village. He comes to me almost every day.

    I do not think tennis is a global problem of doping. Maybe I'm naive, but I believe the athletes. However, after such scandals, much is changing. Although clearly I can only speak for myself "- he quoted Federer British newspaper The Guardian.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 التعليقات:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: TENNIS NEWS : Federer: "I think the Sharapova announced his retirement" . Rating: 5 Reviewed By: koorafikolmakan
    Scroll to Top