• Latest News


    Saturday, March 26, 2016

    SPORT NEWS : Milan coach probably make fun of Balotelli .

    He refused Eusebio Di Francesco, coach Sassuolo Italian candidate for the training of Milan next season Imagine training for Mario Balotelli, the Rossoneri striker, on loan from Liverpool.


    Di Francesco said in remarks to the newspaper "La Gazzetta dello Sport": "My favorite players in  9 favorite, they Simone Zaza, and Edin Dzeko and there Baca also, always the last to attack the goal."


    Asked about Mary and Balotelli, with a laugh: "I Balotelli with me? .. I want players to sacrifice and work for the team, if this did not happen, it is difficult to play with me answered."
    He continued: "Baka and foundations Berardi they can play in any club in the world, but I must say that I am not sure on the training of Milan.
    Turning Di Francesco, to talk about the training of commissioners of the Italian team, saying: "It's good this to occur, but remain in the end all talks.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 التعليقات:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: SPORT NEWS : Milan coach probably make fun of Balotelli . Rating: 5 Reviewed By: koorafikolmakan
    Scroll to Top