• Latest News


    Wednesday, March 30, 2016

    TENNIS NEWS : SERENA WILLIAMS: "AGAINST MY RIVALS DEMONSTRATES THE BEST TENNIS IN MY LIFE" .

    American tennis player Serena Williams told the reasons for his defeat by Russian Svetlana Kuznetsova in the fourth round of the tournament in Miami. "Today I gave on the court all the power. I can not win all the time. Against my rivals demonstrates the best tennis in my life. It must be prepared not to hundred, and three hundred percent ", - quotes the American Serena Tennis.com site. " With my physical condition is all right I may have moved too slowly on the court ", -. Williams added.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 التعليقات:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: TENNIS NEWS : SERENA WILLIAMS: "AGAINST MY RIVALS DEMONSTRATES THE BEST TENNIS IN MY LIFE" . Rating: 5 Reviewed By: koorafikolmakan
    Scroll to Top