• Latest News


    Monday, March 21, 2016

    SPORT NEWS : Aduriz: my return to the Spanish national team is a special case .

    Athletic Bilbao striker Mark Spain, Aritz Aduriz, the day that his return to the Spanish national team at the age of 35 years is "a special case".



    Oduriz said at a news conference in (Las Rozas) Sports: "Back at that age is something special. Not a natural thing. I'm lucky. I have no words to express my gratitude. I have a great desire to contribute and help as much as possible."

    He was the head coach Vicente del Bosque said that was due to return Oduriz level also being a "popular demand", which commented upon the player by thanking the fans and the media that supported him in the last period.

    He said the player: "I felt that I loved too. I did not wait for all of this. My friends would tell me what is said something that surprised me. I am so grateful."

    The Dita and Italy and Romania Oduriz opportunity to prove himself even more, is probably pays Del Bosque to join it to the list of national team in the European Championship (Euro 2016).

    And on this matter the player said: "My presence in the list, however, is the coach. I'm just trying to provide the best that I have with the team and Athletic."

    Oduriz He continued: "Two months left of matches in La Liga and the European competitions for clubs. These Alaudetan Cetkonan serve as a good test for the team."

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 التعليقات:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: SPORT NEWS : Aduriz: my return to the Spanish national team is a special case . Rating: 5 Reviewed By: koorafikolmakan
    Scroll to Top