• Latest News


    Sunday, March 20, 2016

    SPORT NEWS : Everton goalkeeper: sad to go but it is the right choice .

    After spending ten years at Everton, announced the American goalkeeper, Tim Howard, his intention to leave the team end of the season and join the American Club of Colorado.



    Howard had previously announced his intention to retire at Everton at the end of his contract with the team the summer of 2018, but the deterioration of the relationship between him and the Everton fans will force him to leave the end of the season, according to local newspaper "Express".

    Howard said: "I'll stay for Everton fan all my life, this will always be my team is."

    He added: "I've sacrificed a lot to play for this team over ten years, and I'll stay in the provision of support for this wonderful club."

    He continued: "It has been ten wonderful years, I have spoken with my family and with coach Roberto and with the President we had great talks and everyone agrees that this move is the best and correct step."

    He concluded: "I want to enjoy what I have left of months here, everyone supported the decision taken, I will miss this place so much undoubtedly both here representing my family, I'm sad to leave, but this is the right way, I'm excited to move to Colorado Rapids and continue my career with them." .

    He joined Everton Tim Howard to the summer of 2006 a deal loaning coming from Manchester United and stayed in the team so far participated with Everton in 412 appearances in all competitions.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 التعليقات:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: SPORT NEWS : Everton goalkeeper: sad to go but it is the right choice . Rating: 5 Reviewed By: koorafikolmakan
    Scroll to Top